- Tuition will be divided into 10 equal monthly payments, beginning September and ending in June
- Payments are due on the 1st of each month.
- Two payment options:
- Recurring payment online through Paypal
- Total yearly fee includes 34 weekly private lessons and group classes
- Attend initial interview before your child will start lessons. Arrangements can be made directly with Gail and should be scheduled before completing the registration form.
- Click here to access the New and Returning Student Registration Form.
- Your lesson time is reserved exclusively for you. It is expected that your child’s music study will have priority during that time.
- No make up lessons
- Lessons missed by the teacher will be credited to your account or rescheduled
- If you have difficulty with keeping a lesson time due to conflicts with school activities or other events, please contact one of the other students on the calendar and switch lesson times. Notify Gail of the switch
- Due to my faculty duties at Wayne State University, I occasionally must cancel lessons on short notice. I will inform you as soon as possible and will credit those lessons to your account.
- Remove shoes at front door
- Wash hands before lesson
- Food and drinks remain in the car
- Cell phones and iPads not to be used in lesson, except doctors on call
- Vomiting, feverish or visibly ill children stay home
- Siblings attend only if they have activities to keep them occupied
- Please park in the driveway or in guest parking, not on the street