- Total yearly fee includes 34 weekly private lessons plus group class fee.
- Tuition will be divided into 9 equal monthly payments, beginning September and ending in May
- Payments are due on the 1st of each month.
- Two payment options:
- Payment online through Paypal, Venmo
- Attend initial interview before your child begins lessons.
- Arrangements can be made directly with Gail.
- Your lesson time is reserved exclusively for you. It is expected that your child’s music study will have priority during that time.
- No make up lessons
- Lessons missed by the teacher will be credited to your account or rescheduled
- If you have difficulty with keeping a lesson time due to conflicts with school activities or other events, please contact one of the other students on the calendar and switch lesson times. Notify Gail of the switch
- Remove shoes at front door
- Wash hands before lesson
- Food and drinks remain in the car
- Cell phones and iPads used only for note taking or video of lesson, except doctors on call
- Vomiting, feverish or visibly ill children stay home
- Siblings attend only if provided activities to keep them occupied
- Please park in the driveway or in guest parking, not on the street